Pages

Monday, October 4, 2010

Ass Ripping's Part 2

Old one was getting to long, time to start a new one.

You sexually frustrated people - I'm sick of seeing (mainly you girls) go back and forth between the 'hog' and the 'swamp' PICK ONE. Actually, if you come on out and say your bi, i'm more ok with that. But this crap where you date a guy for 32492398 year's, then you go to a girl for 34828 years and then maybe a fling with a guy, then back to the girl, but you can't admit your bi or lesbian outload. ADMIT IT. PROVE YOUR A CARPET MUNCHER. GROW A PAIR/ I can not take you serious when you can not admit it.

People at McDonalds who order a Super Size Big Mac and Fries, with a Diet Coke - STOP IT!!!!!!!!! Its a 1,000 calories already dumb ass. You really think that Diet Coke is going to help "balance it" REALLY?!?!?! Man up and go for the Coke, then go vomit it all up. Bet it works better.

Girls who wear these ass cut jeans and shirts where your breast are falling out - If you catch me taking a peek, and believe me, I, and every other guy age 14-80 is, STOP ACTING LIKE YOUR OFFENDED. IF YOU LEAVE YOUR HOUSE WITH 49% OF YOUR TIT OUT, OR 4 INCHES OF ASS CRACK SHOWING, YOUR DARING GUYS TO LOOK. You secretly want it you skanky girl you :) 

T.V Executive - IF YOU BASTARD'S MAKE ONE MORE VAMPIRE SHOW, I'M GOING TO ABSOLUTELY LOSE IT. There has to be at least 5. I will give you True Blood, but the other's must go, NOW. YOU CANCEL 24 FOR THIS SHIT!?!!?!?!

Mountain Dew - Please stop with the new flavor's. I love you more than life itself. No one is more pro Mountain Dew than me. BUT PLEASEEEEEEEEE, STOPPPPPPP. Keep regular, Livewire, and Code Red. That's all we need. Personally, I can do without Code Red, but I like to compromise. There are like 9 in the gas station's now. Takes me like 7 minutes to decide. ITS KILLING MEEEEEE.

More To Come Bitches :)

NEWWWW!!!!!


Condom Makers - STOP WITH ALL THE NEW CONDOM'S!!!!!!! Ones that vibrate, one that's are icy and warm. One's that tingle the girl. GLOW IN THE DARK!!!! LIKE I'M GOING TO LOSE MY PENIS, Studded ones, "French Tickler's", Flavored ones, I could go on. It's sex, not a damn science experiment. Stay on, don't break, THATS ALL WE NEED. IVE NEVER HEARD OF A GIRL TURNING DOWN THE 'HOG' BECAUSE IT WAS A NORMAL CONDOM. Everything eles is poppycock.

Girls - STOP THINKING GUY'S ARE DISGUSTING BECAUSE WE WANT TO GET IN YOUR PANTS!!!!!!!!!!!! It is in a man's DNA to want to see your 'under smile' at any and all cost. IT DOES NOT MEAN THAT WE THINK LESS OF YOU OR THAT WE DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU!!!! It always always means that we do. I can still like and love you, and simultaneously also want to mount you over the nearest table, bed, couch, or any other solid object and not care if your grandparents watch :)

Facebook people - STOP POSTING YOUR DEPRESSING SONG LYRIC'S AFTER YOU GET DUMPED!!!!!!! I have my own damn problem's, I don't need to see your's followed by a sad fucking Taylor Swift song. Go to the store, buy a bottle of Jack Daniel's and drink your damn problem's away like a normal American does.

Girls again - PICK A BEST FRIEND AND STICK WITH HER. You bitches go through them like guy's go through underwear, one a week. Hahaha. No, but seriously, every 4 months, 80% of you have your 'ride or die bitch' STOP IT!!!!!! IVE HAD THE SAME BEST FRIENDS FOR 6 YEARS. Its not that hard :)

No comments: